My Dear Son,
How special you are to me. Today we had our first snowfall. You were so excited to see the snow and couldn't wait to get out and play in it. When I finally had you all bundled up in your snowsuit you walked outside slowly listening to the snow crunch under your dinosaur rubber boots. Your face lit up. Then once off the deck you stepped around in the snow making trails. I think it's going to be a good winter you LOVED playing in the snow. We went for a walk down town and it ended up being pretty snowy and windy. Your nose started to get a little cold with the wind so you asked to sit with Haylee in the stroller. I really enjoyed the snow today and I think you did too as you didn't fall asleep at all in the stroller. All day you would go to the front window and say "no-o" and when it stopped snowing you said "done no-o, no-o done" - so cute.
Love you,
~Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment